Join the Port Environment Centre Management Committee
As we approach our October AGM we invite members to contribute their skills, expertise and knowledge by joining the Port Environment Centre Management Committee.
The committee meets monthly. Meetings are currently held on the 4th Thursday of each month from 5pm – 7pm (either in person at Port Environment Centre or online via zoom).
If you are interested in nominating, we encourage you to contact the Port Environment Centre to find out more. Printed nomination forms are also available from the centre.
Completed nomination forms must be returned to the Port Environment Centre no later than 5pm Thursday 29 September 2022.
Management Committee Members will be elected at the AGM (Thursday 27 October).
Remember that you must be a member to nominate for the Management Committee – head to the Become a Member page for membership details and registration info.
Skills and Experience
Management Committee members are invited to participate based upon their experience, skill set and networks in the theme areas of:
- Strategic thinking
- Environmental sustainability
- Partnerships and networking
- Knowledge of local environmental organisations and networks
- Knowledge and expertise of the marine and coastal environment
- Knowledge of climate change and climate adaptation strategies
- Thursday 29 September 2022 – nominations for Management Committee close
- Thursday 27 October 2022 – Port Environment Centre AGM (evening)