Hold a meeting or workshop at the Port Environment Centre
The Port Environment Centre has a back meeting room that can be booked for community meetings and workshops with an environmental focus, during the day or on weekends and evenings. The front room of the centre can also be booked by groups outside of our usual opening hours (Wed, Thurs, Fri 10am – 3pm).
There is a projector/screen available and whiteboard, plus lots of tables and chairs.
If you are a group with an environmental focus, there is no cost to use the room.
Due to COVID-19 the following restrictions will apply to groups using the centre:
- numbers will be limited to 10 people in the back room and / or 10 people in the front room at any one time
- everyone must check in on arrival
- masks must be worn during the meeting
- organisers must ensure attendees maintain social distancing of 1.5m and practice good hygiene around hand washing
- no shared plates of food or jugs of water
Due to COVID-19, groups are discouraged from using our kitchen facilities and should BYO drink bottles etc.
Please note there are no disabled toilets on site.